Iluka Real Estate Terms and Conditions
1. RESERVATION FEE: Within 3 working days of making the booking a reservation fee equal to half the total tariff must be paid. If not paid the booking lapses. The Reservation Fee is part of the total tariff payable. Upon the deposit being paid, you will be required to pay a $25 booking fee which is non-refundable.
2. ROLLOVER OPTIONS: Options apply to only the day/week of the calendar month, it does not move with holidays and rollovers are for the week periods only.
3. ROLLOVER BOOKINGS ONLY: $100 paid at time of rollover booking, balance of tariff paid in 11 monthly instalments to be fully paid at least 14 days prior to the of the booked period.
4. FINAL PAYMENT AND SECURITY DEPOSIT: The balance of the total tariff payment and the security deposit is to be paid 14 days prior to the start of the booked period by credit card or electronic funds transfer. This is essential and if it is not paid the booking is cancelled.
We require, upon balance paid, a copy of your credit card information (VISA/Master/Bank Card) to be held as a security bond of $200. If a credit card is unable to be provided, a $200 cash bond will be held in trust. Properties will be inspected upon departure. Our office will advise as soon as possible if there is a claim. For cash bonds an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) can be made into your nominated bank account within 7 days of the property being inspected. Claims against your security bond may include but not be limited to the following: excess cleaning, damages or breakages at the property, excess garbage removal, missing items and pet damage.
IT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED ON DEPARTURE AND IS NOT AVAILABLE AS CASH.
5. CANCELLED OR TERMINATED BOOKINGS: A cancellation fee of $50 will apply under ANY and ALL circumstances.
•If the property is relet for the total period formerly booked by you, the cancellation fee only will be charged and the balance refunded.
•If the property is NOT relet for the total period formerly booked by you, only the security deposit will be refunded (see Clause 4).
6. KEYS: Keys will not be made available until all monies have been paid in full. Arrangements for the collection of keys outside of office hours are by the after hours key safe at our office front door.
7. CHECK-IN AND VACATING TIMES: Occupation commences from 2:00pm on the date of arrival and premises must be vacated by 10:00am on the day of departure. A $25.00 per hour penalty fee will be charged for late checkouts.
8. NUMBER OF PERSONS: The number of occupants must not exceed the number agreed to with the agent at the time of booking. The premises must be kept clean at all times. A breach of this condition will permit the owner to refuse a key, amend the rental or immediately terminate the tenancy (see Clause 17).
9. THE TERM: The premises are rented for holiday purposes only, and for the term stated on the receipt.
10. PETS: Animals and pets are not allowed on or inside the premises, under any circumstances. This applies to all properties unless it is stated that the property Allows Outdoor Pets - pet friendly properties only.
11. BOOKINGS ARE ACCEPTED BY US IN GOOD FAITH AS AGENTS FOR THE PROPERTY OWNERS:
We cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner of the premises or other occurrences that are outside of our control; such as if:
•the property is sold
•the tariff is increased prior to your occupation
•the property is altered in any way
•malfunction of any inventory articles
•the property is withdrawn from letting.
Should this occur every reasonable endeavour would be made to find alternative accommodation.
We accept no responsibility for misdescription of the property, particularly with regard to telephone or postal bookings (see Clause 5 for cancelled bookings).
12. NO RESPONSIBILITY: is taken by the agent or the owners for tenants’ personal property. Any property left behind will incur a $15.00 package & handling fee for all returns.
13. BREAKAGES AND DAMAGE: As the tenant you are responsible for all damages, breakages and loss incurred during the term of your occupancy. These are to be reported or replaced and paid for. Loss of a restricted key incurs a $20.00 charge.
14. CLEANING: Please assist by leaving the premises clean and tidy, with cutlery and cooking utensils washed and put away, or additional cleaning fees may be deducted from the security deposit. If, upon occupation, the property or contents fail to meet acceptable cleaning standards every endeavour will be made to rectify the problem. However, this shall not constitute grounds for cancellation or refund (refer Clauses 5 & 11).
15. GENERAL: All Properties, with the exception of The Beach House Units, are let WITHOUT LINEN – you will need to supply your bed sheets, pillow slips, tea towels & bath towels.
16. NOISE POLLUTION: is a punishable offence by Law and as such we reserve the right to immediately terminate the tenancy for any breach of this condition.
17. A breach of any of the above conditions will permit the owner to refuse a key, amend the rental or immediately terminate the tenancy. NO refunds will be paid on terminated tenancies.
18. An after hours emergency telephone number is printed on the front door of the office. This is an EMERGENCY number only. Non emergency call outs are subject to a $25.00 fee.
19. ANY ROLLOVER BOOKINGS NEED TO BE MADE ON VACATING OR BY THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY, OTHERWISE THE ROLLOVER OPTION WILL BE CANCELLED.